Complete HR Outsourcing
Complete HR outsourcing services refer to the practice of hiring a third-party organization to manage all of the Human Resource (HR) functions of a company, from employee recruitment to retirement. This approach is useful for small and medium-sized businesses that don’t have an HR department, or those that require assistance with managing their HR functions.
A typical HR outsourcing provider offers the following services:
1. Talent acquisition and staffing
2. Payroll processing and tax administration
3. PF , ESIC and Labour Compliance Management
4. Benefits administration and employee retirement plans
5. Employee training and performance management
6. HR policy development and enforcement
7. Compliance management and risk mitigation
8. Employee relations and communication
By outsourcing HR functions, companies can avoid the cost of hiring an internal HR department or managing HR tasks themselves. In addition, outsourcing providers typically have a team of HR experts who can provide valuable advice and guidance on various HR-related matters. With complete HR outsourcing services, businesses can improve their employee relations, reduce risk, and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.