we have 6 open positions
We are seeking a WordPress Developer with at least 6 years of experience.
You will be responsible for working with cross functional stakeholders (Engineering, QA, BI) to gather and
prioritize product requirements, manage development, and work with the Machine learning team.
Individuals interested in this position should have hands-on experience in WordPress Development
You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers.
Must have skills:
jQuery, MySQL, PHP skills, OOPS concepts) (Must)
b) Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin/theme development/theme customization/building custom
c) Experience in developing highly responsive and scalable websites (Must)
d) Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts
e) Aware of WordPress coding standards
f) Good experience of WP Gutenberg editor (Must)
g) Working knowledge of WordPress Multisite (Must)
h) Good experience in implementing WP Ajax and WP REST APIs
i) Good exposure in code versioning tools (GitHub/Bitbucket/SVN
Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
k) Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
l) WordPress Security, SEO, Optimization techniques
Added advantage / Good to have skills:
● Node JS with Hapi framework
● Front end framework: Angular JS or React JS with Redux
● Build Tools: Gulp, NPM Script, Babel, WebPack
● Basics of any cloud technology: AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud
● Cloud Technology: AWS – Lambda, Step functions, S3, Cloudfront
● CI/CD: Docker, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
● Basics of Python language
● NoSQL: DynamoDB/MongoDB
● Unit Testing tools: Enzyme/Jest, PhpUnit, Hapi Lab, Mocha
● Monitoring/Alerting Tools: Monitis, Sentry, OpsGenie
● WebServer: Nginx, Apache
● Design tools: Figma, Photoshop, InVision
● Agile Methodologies and practices
● Others: Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GoogleAds/Google
…we’re interested in talking to you for a Full Stack Developer position.
The ideal candidate would:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BE/ B-Tech or management information systems or
equivalent experience in education and/or related professional work experience
● Minimum 6- 10 years of work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive
responsibilities developing, testing, debugging and documenting complex program logic with
multiple technologies and platforms with at least Four to Six years recent experience analyzing
and designing application systems
● Recent work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities
troubleshooting, determining root cause, resolving and documenting complex system issues with
at least three years recent experience to include productivity and/or process improvements
through the use of technology tools and/or skills
● Proven ability to problem solve effectively in unfamiliar situations, analyze issues and think
through resolution in a logical manner
● Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate peer leadership and
provide mentorship for programmers/analysts and provide a high level of customer service
● Proven ability to work on a Development Team, and step outside of typical job duties to help the
team complete Sprint or Kanban Commitments.
● Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and
non-technical users, both verbally and in writing.
If you don’t fit this set of requirements but are a great programmer and you can mentor other members
of the engineering community and are capable of taking Strong initiative to find ways to improve
solutions, systems, and processes, we still want to hear from you
As an individual, you should:
a) Be self-driven and need very little to no supervision.
b) Be willing to understand the trade-off between research and enterprise-style work.
c) Be willing to engage with other members of your team, share your knowledge, and learn from
everyone else. This is important.
Are you ready to get working on a suite of cutting-edge content-based technologies?