Responsible for all activities related to Man, Machine and Material on shop floor.
Responsible for day to day production to achieve the targets and fulfill the customer delivery demand. The position holder must competent to develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities. He can control & monitor product specifications, engineering technology and production processes also ensure all steps of production run smoothly and can ensure better utilization of resources.
His performance shall be evaluated on Prd Plan v/s Actual, Manpower planning & deployment, Reduce rejection, Customer complaint handling, OEE improvement, SMED, Mold Change optimization.
- Manage production completely and carry out all production related activities
Engineering and developing of the existing production processes
- Take full responsibility of the plant production from start to end every day and ensure smooth shift handover.
- Run the plant in efficient manner and send management reports on daily basis.
- Responsible for Production planning ,RM Planning Material arrangement as per machine loading plan
- Keep all production records like daily production report, purchase order report, RM receipt Good knowledge of MS excel/ERP
- Responsible for Designing and Implementing, Production Planning and Controls Systems, Knowledge of Injection Molding Manufacturing Process, Requirements Analysis, Pricing,
- Planning, Competitive Analysis, Procurement Planning, Inventory Control,
planning and organizing production schedules, assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes and re-negotiating timescales/schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- supervising the work of junior staff
- organizing relevant training sessions
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary
Competencies Technically sound, People’s person, leadership skills, Ms-office, Email Etiquettes, relationship building skills, inspiring personality for workers.