5 open positions
We are seeking a Mobile Developer with at least 5 years of experience.
We are looking for a passionate mobile developer to design, develop & enhance innovative & robust
Development and management of a robust React Native application for both iOS and Android
- Improve product code quality and write effective unit tests
- Collaborate with product team to build new features
- Build reusable front-end components with various levels of abstraction
- Manage deployment on iOS and Android, diagnose and fix bugs
- Work as a part of small cross-functional team
- Take full ownership and be accountable for all mobile app processes
- Redesign screens as necessary, ensuring beautiful interactive interfaces
Must have skills:
- Mobile Development (iOS/Android)
- React Native- Redux
- Deep understanding of RESTful API’s
- True passion for software design, experience, and usability.
- …we’re interested in talking to you for a Mobile Developer position.
- The ideal candidate would:
- ● Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BE/ B-Tech or management information systems or
- equivalent experience in education and/or related professional work experience
- ● Minimum 5- 10 years of work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive
- responsibilities developing, testing, debugging and documenting complex program logic with
- multiple technologies and platforms with at least three to five years recent experience analyzing
- and designing application systems
- ● Recent work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities
- troubleshooting, determining root cause, resolving and documenting complex system issues with
- at least three years recent experience to include productivity and/or process improvements
- through the use of technology tools and/or skills
- ● Proven ability to problem solve effectively in unfamiliar situations, analyze issues and think
- through resolution in a logical manner
- ● Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate peer leadership and
- provide mentorship for programmers/analysts and provide a high level of customer service
- ● Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
- software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- ● Maintain open lines of communication with peers and department managers to help answer
- questions, provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork.
- ● Project a positive, professional attitude at all times.
- If you don’t fit this set of requirements but are a great programmer and you can mentor other members
- of the engineering and are capable of taking Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems,
- and processes, we still want to hear from you!
- As an individual, you should:
- a) Be self-driven and need very little to no supervision.
- b) Be willing to understand the trade-off between research and enterprise-style work.
- c) Be willing to engage with other members of your team, share your knowledge, and learn from
- everyone else. This is important.
- Are you ready to get working on a suite of cutting-edge content-based technologies?