Market Research Analyst
Posted 2 weeks ago
Roles and Responsibilities of Market Research Analyst
- Researching, collecting, analysing, and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the organisation’s decision-making.
- Identifying and analysing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Analysing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Gauge the effectiveness of various strategies decided upon.
- Understand the needs in order to target research to the organisation’s benefit.
- Accumulate information specifically about consumers, competitors, and market scenarios.
- Attending various seminars/conferences/trainings and get valuable insights of the market and related projects.
- have exposure in media research, market research , meeting clients understand requirement.
Skills and Qualification required for Market Research Analyst
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Statistical knowledge to understand trends and patterns.
- Extensive knowledge in the area being researched
- Time-management skills
- Excellent communication
- Should be a graduate with 2-3 years of work experience.
Job location : Delhi