Job opening for Senior Apparel Fashioner Designer . Required Senior Apparel Fashion Designer
Job Roles and Responsibilities for Senior Apparel Fashion Designer
The Senior Apparel Fashion Designer will be responsible for researching
inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating
technical packages, and overseeing samples. The Women’s Senior Designer is
responsible to design a full range of women’s product across all categories,
focusing on Ethnic, Indo-Western and Western Wear (both woven and knit).
Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
• Oversee market research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each
season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal
collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch
boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Ensuring product is in agreement with the business strategy.
• Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business
relationships with external partners.
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and
update sketches as necessary.
• Coordinate with CAD Pattern master for development of patterns and to check measurement sheets.
• Coordinate with Textile designer for development of prints for various print
• Efficient management skills for managing sampling and working directly with
sampling stitching master.
• Proficient in costing and average of the garment.
• Capable of inspecting the styles at production level.
• Presenting story board, mood board and samples.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Qualification Required for Apparel Fashion Designer
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong color sense and understanding of garment construction
• 3-5+ years’ experience as an Apparel Designer
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Microsoft excel word and powerpoint.
• Proficient communication skills, both written and verval.
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Coral Draw.
Job Location – Sarai – Faridabad
Salary range – 55k to 60k Per month