for our Bangalore based Clients we required Full Stack Developer 10 open positions
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with at least 7 years of experience. You will be responsible for
working with cross functional stakeholders (Engineering, QA, BI) to gather and prioritize product
requirements, manage development, and work with the Machine learning team. Individuals interested in
this position should have hands-on experience in Full Stack Development platforms.
You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers.
Must have skills:
● Node JS with Express/Hapi framework
● Build Tools: NPM Script
● Relational Database: MySQL
● Basics of cloud technology: AWS
● Cloud Technology: AWS – Lambda, S3, Cloudfront, ECS
● CI/CD: Docker, Bitbucket pipelines
● Version Control: Git, Bitbucket
● Basics of Python language
● Elastic Search
● NoSQL: DynamoDB/MongoDB
● Unit Testing tools: Enzyme/Jest, PhpUnit, Hapi Lab, Mocha
● Build Tools: Babel, WebPack
● Monitoring/Alerting Tools: Monitis/Pingdom, Sentry, OpsGenie
● WebServer: Nginx, Apache
● Others: Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, GoogleAds/Google
…we’re interested in talking to you for a Full Stack Developer position.
The ideal candidate would:
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BE/ B-Tech or management information systems or
equivalent experience in education and/or related professional work experience
● Minimum 6- 10 years of work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive
responsibilities developing, testing, debugging and documenting complex program logic with
multiple technologies and platforms with at least Four to Six years recent experience analyzing
and designing application systems
● Recent work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities
troubleshooting, determining root cause, resolving and documenting complex system issues with
at least three years recent experience to include productivity and/or process improvements
through the use of technology tools and/or skills
● Proven ability to problem solve effectively in unfamiliar situations, analyze issues and think
through resolution in a logical manner
● Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate peer leadership and
provide mentorship for programmers/analysts and provide a high level of customer service
● Proven ability to work on a Development Team, and step outside of typical job duties to help the
team complete Sprint or Kanban Commitments.
● Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and
non-technical users, both verbally and in writing.
If you don’t fit this set of requirements but are a great programmer and you can mentor other members
of the engineering community and are capable of taking Strong initiative to find ways to improve
solutions, systems, and processes, we still want to hear from you!